Looking for a new keto-friendly lunch idea? Look no further because we’ve got the solution: our gluten-free and keto-friendly flatbread, designed specifically for wraps and sandwiches. Our favorite fillings include thick slices of ham, salami, and leafy greens, but the choice is yours. It’s the ideal canvas for crafting a mouthwatering lunch that will leave you satisfied and ready to take on the rest of the day.
This quick and easy recipe allows you to whip up a batch of wraps in no time. The flatbreads are made with cauliflower and egg, so you can enjoy a wrap without any carbs. With their perfect texture and subtle flavor, these wraps provide the ideal foundation for various fillings and toppings.
But that’s not all! Using our flatbread recipe, you can prepare a large batch ahead of time and freeze them for a hassle-free everyday meal whenever you need it. Simply thaw one, fill it with your favorite ingredients, and enjoy a satisfying lunch without any fuss.
Prepare to be impressed by the convenience and delectability of these deli-style lunch wraps. Whether you’re packing them for busy work days or sharing them with friends, they are guaranteed to be tasty and satisfying. So go ahead, make a batch of flatbreads, fill them with our recommended fillings, or pick your own, and savor the deliciousness of these versatile flatbread wraps.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Deli-Style Lunch Wraps
- 8 ounce raw cauliflower
- 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon ground psyllium husk powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 4 ounce spring mix
- 8 ounce deli-sliced ham
- 8 ounce deli-sliced salami
1. Gather and prep all of the ingredients. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Cut cauliflower into small pieces, then add to a food processor.
3. Pulse the food processor until the cauliflower resembles large crumbs.
4. Add in the remaining ingredients for the wraps and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Continue to mix in the food processor until a smooth batter is formed.
6. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread the batter into a thin square shape. It’s very important to thin out the batter enough to get a large enough wrap. You want the dough to be less than 1/4 inch thick, about 4-5mm.
7. Bake the wraps for 12-15 minutes or until they turn a golden brown color. Once browned, flip the dough and return to the oven for 2-4 more minutes until the other side is also golden brown.
Remove from the oven and cut into portions as needed.
8. Dress the spring mix with ranch dressing and toss to coat well. Add deli ham, salami, and salad into wraps, fold, and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Deli-Style Lunch Wraps. Each serving comes out to be 627 calories, 49.7g fats, 6.5g net carbs, and 34.9g protein.
|8.00 ounce cauliflower||52||1.1||9.3||5.2||4.1||4.1|
|1.25 cup shredded mozzarella||420||30.8||3.1||0||3.1||30.8|
|1.00 large egg||79||5.2||0.4||0||0.4||6.9|
|1.00 large egg white||17||0.1||0.2||0||0.2||3.6|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon italian seasoning||9||0.3||1.9||1.2||0.7||0.3|
|2.00 teaspoon psyllium husk powder||37||0||8.5||7.5||1.1||0|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8.00 tablespoon ranch dressing||516||53.5||7.1||0||7.1||1.6|
|4.00 ounce Spring Mix||32||0.5||5.9||2.3||3.6||2.5|
|8.00 ounce deli-sliced black forest ham||252||8.4||4.2||0||4.2||42|
|8.00 ounce deli-sliced salami||857||71.8||1.6||0||1.6||47.8|
|Per Serving (/4)||627||49.7||10.6||4.0||6.5||34.9|