Keto Chocolate Fudge is one of the most perfect low-carb desserts. It melts in your mouth, is creamy, and is sinfully delicious. You can eat it on its own or as a booster to any protein shake, dessert, or coffee treat. This keto chocolate fudge recipe is quick and easy to make, and it can be part of your keto diet plan.
You can regulate the sweetness level by adjusting the amount of stevia or erythritol powdered sweetener. Also, this keto chocolate fudge is so rich and creamy that you’d never suspect it was low-carb. We guarantee the whole family will love it.
For a boost of healthy fats and nutrients, don’t forget to add in the walnuts. Walnuts are a plant source of omega-3 fatty acids and can help reduce inflammation and promote weight control. They also add a delightful crunch to every bite. However, the best part of this recipe is how customizable it is. You can leave out the walnuts in the recipe and sprinkle it on top before the fudge sets, if preferred.
Do you prefer the taste of other nuts? Feel free to replace the walnuts with any type of nut you love the taste of. We bet it’ll taste just as delicious with a combination of peanut butter and chopped peanuts or pecans.
This chocolate fudge is not only sugar-free but also low-carb, making it suitable for many diets. Don’t forget to line your pan with parchment paper, and then lightly butter it for easier removal of the fudge when it’s done. This easy keto chocolate fudge recipe is delicious and oh-so-easy to make. It’s great for dessert, with ice cream, or as a snack all by itself.
Yields 16 servings of Keto Chocolate Fudge
- 4 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped finely
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup allulose
- 3 tablespoon collagen
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup walnuts, for garnish
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, add in the heavy cream, chopped chocolate, and allulose.
3. Stir constantly so the mixture doesn’t burn. Let it cook for one minute. Remove from heat and whisk the vanilla extract and collagen in until combined well. Set aside to let cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the room temp butter and softened cream cheese. Beat this together until combined well.
5. Add the chocolate mixture into the cream cheese mixture a little bit at a time, mixing to combine well after each addition. Do this until all of the chocolate mixture has been used up.
6.Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Spread out the fudge into the baking pan. Smooth it out with a spatula. Let sit in the fridge for two to three hours.
Once fudge is cooled and in solid form, remove from the pan and cut with knife.
7. Garnish with walnuts. Serve and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
This makes a total of 16 servings of Keto Chocolate Fudge. Each serving comes out to be 200 calories, 19g fat, 2g net carbs, and 4g protein.
|4.00 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate||728||59.3||32.2||18.8||13.4||16.2|
|1.00 cup heavy cream||809||85.7||6.4||0||6.4||6.7|
|0.50 cup allulose||45||0||0||0||0||0|
|3.00 tablespoon collagen||76||0||0||0||0||19.1|
|1.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|8.00 ounce cream cheese||776||77.1||9.3||0||9.3||14|
|4.00 tablespoon butter||407||46||0||0||0||0.5|
|0.50 cup walnuts||341||34||7.2||3.5||3.7||7.9|
|Per serving (/16)||200||19||3||1||2||4|